Choosing the best Escondido personal injury lawyer for your case can be a daunting task. A lot rides on picking an attorney who has the experience and dedication you need to get the justice you deserve.
Here are a few key elements to look for when choosing your own injury attorney:
• Expertise: When comparing personal injury lawyers, be sure you are comparing apples to apples. Only consider attorneys who specifically focus on personal injury law. Since 1988, Zev Rubinstein has dedicated his practice to fighting for the rights of those injured by another’s negligence.
• Personal recommendations: Don’t just take the lawyer’s word for it, see what people in the community are saying. Visit the Rubinstein Law Group’s Review Page, to learn why so many past clients recommend Zev Rubinstein for personal injury claims.
• Meet in person: It’s important to meet your lawyer before committing to action. Zev Rubinstein offers a free consultation to discuss your case and determine which strategy is best for your unique situation and needs.
• Ask questions: Be prepared for your initial consultation. Come to your meeting with a prepared list of questions to ask, such as:
- How do you communicate with clients?
- Who will be my point of contact?
- Do you have adequate time and resources to dedicate to my case?
- What process will we follow?
- How will you help me?
- How and when will you bill me?
• Trust: How did you feel during and after your meeting? Did your conversation feel genuine? Do you trust your attorney to effectively fight for your rights? Zev Rubinstein understands the value of trust with his clients, and is dedicated to fighting for the justice and compensation you deserve.
If you live in Escondido, and need an experienced personal injury lawyer you can trust, contact the Rubinstein Law Group today by completing the form on this page or by calling (855) 365-9955 to schedule your free consultation. Mr. Rubinstein serves clients from Carlsbad, Oceanside and San Marcos.