The process of finding a personal injury lawyer when you’ve been injured in Escondido can be daunting. If you’re not at fault for your auto accident, you may be eligible for compensation, and need a lawyer who will take on your case. You need to know what questions to ask to make sure you’re making the right choice.
Before you step into your potential lawyer’s office, do your research into their firm and look for reviews from other clients. Take a moment to write down the questions you need to ask to ensure you are prepared for the meeting. Don’t forget to bring all documents pertaining to your car, motorcycle or truck accident case.
Here are some examples of questions you could ask:
- Have you handled a personal injury case like mine before? If so, what was the outcome of those that went to trial?
- If I’m not satisfied with the offered insurance settlement, will you take my case to trial?
- Do you have availability to take on my case?
- Will you handle my case, or will I be dealing with your paralegal?
- How often will you and I meet to talk about my ongoing case?
- How long have you been practicing law?
- What’s your contingency fee?
- What’s the average out-of-pocket cost for your personal injury clients?
- Have you or anyone in your firm ever been suspended from practicing law?
These are all key questions when choosing an attorney. If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in the Escondido area, contact Zev Rubinstein today at (855) 365-9955 for a consultation. The Rubinstein Law Group represents clients from Carlsbad and San Marcos, California.