The damages and injuries sustained in a truck accident can be far worse than those suffered in a typical car collision. These accidents often tragically lead to the loss of a loved one. As a truck accident attorney in Escondido, Zev Rubinstein understands the emotional and financial strain an unexpected death can inflict on families, and is committed to fighting for full and fair compensation for those left behind.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), nearly 5,000 people die every year in truck-related crashes. Many of the smaller cars involved in these accidents caused wrecks when they:
- Drove while tired or distracted
- Didn’t accurately judge the speed of an oncoming truck
- Maneuvered abruptly or unsafely between lanes
- Drove in a truck’s blind spot, or “no zone”
Truck drivers, however, were responsible for many of these accidents as well. Many fatal truck crashes were the result of:
- Driving while distracted or tired
- Overloaded trailer
- Poor maintenance
- Unrealistic and dangerous driving schedules
- Inadequate driver training
If have been injured in a truck accident in Escondido or lost a loved one in a wrongful death due to someone’s dangerous or reckless driving, contact the experienced attorney at the Rubinstein Law Group online or at (855) 365-9955 to schedule a free consultation. We welcome clients from Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos and Carlsbad.